Sunday, January 9, 2011

Round Two

About a month ago I shot this dress in front of my Christmas Tree. This was the perfect little cotton dress I received in a dress Swap from the lovely Quincy from Q's Daydream! I wanted to reshoot it again in a outdoor setting. Once again the weather was not on my side but I made it work. I actually loved how the photos turned out. We were in the middle of the woods, down in Southern Illinois and the darkness really made the dress pop! The colors turned out so vibrant and showed just how cute this little darling dress is. I have never shot in the dark before so we had a little fun experimenting! I think the photos came out with this erie, little girl lost in the woods vibe. 

On another note, just wanted to say a quick thank you to Chicago Now for writing such lovely things about my Look Book. Thank you for the recognition and for seeing all the hard work Blow-Up Creative and Dethrose did to make it! 

 It was actually super dark in this photo but I photo shopped it to show the landscape.
 Green Little Girls 50's Jacket-Thrift Store
Dress-Q's Daydream
Tights-Gap
Booties-Seychelles
60's Patent Navy Bag-Thrift Store
Pocketwatch Necklace-Junk Store



No comments: