Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Day in the Snow and Shop update!

Did I tell you how much I love my new sweater!! I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight so I am just going to leave you with these photos and Dethrose Vintage shop updates! Also, the tan corduroy jumper will be up for sale tomorrow! Goodnight:)


 1970's Corduroy Jumper: Borrowed from Dethrose Vintage
1970's Burgundy Leather Boots: Q's Daydream
1970's Wool Floral Sweater: Bday Gift from Niki at Bombshell Shocked Vintage
Belt and Jewelry: Thrifted
1960's Wool Beret: Estate Sale 


Updates!! I have so many new fantastic items, and tomorrow I will be posting accessories!!

 1950's Pleased with Plaid Cotton Dress (Xs-S)
 1950's Doris Dress & Cape Set (M-L)
 1960's Reversible Black & White Cape (O/S)
1960's Grace Grey Wool Coat (Xs-Small)






3 comments:

Oli said...

i love the cute little pink floral cardigan !!

www.storyofafunnyface.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Feel better!! Posted yr bday pics in my blog. Love the sweater, btw! And I want to try on the corduroy jumper. See you tonight!

Jelka Lepever said...

Great jumper!

www.jelkaaa-x.blogspot.com