Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life Changing...

Fall is here. It's crazy how fast a year went by. I have been doing this little blog for a little over a year. It's still not what I want it to be but I need time for that. Hopefully that will be sooner than later, time will soon be on my side. I want to do so much for this little bloggy blog. And this weekend will be a great start. As I told ya a couple weeks ago, I will be doing a huge photoshoot for Dethrose with a super talented group of friends. This is something that will show so much of 4 different takes on vintage fashion. Soon you will all see.

For now, here is a shop update. Expect more and more of these frequently. I am here making a solid oath to my customers and readers that Dethrose will no longer be neglected. These new items are my favorites by far in the store right now. Please enjoy as it is breaking my heart to let these items go....

1960's Cable Knit Cardigan and 1980's Boucle Puff Sleeve Sweater Both Small

1970's Tan Leather Pumps 8

1950's Sheer Hand Sewn Sequin Black Wool Cocktail Dress (Small)

1 comment:

maN bOwerline said...

Hello perfect woman,i loved you style.Good afternoon