Monday, October 11, 2010

Bananas for Boots!!

Dethrose Vintage is starting to get in more and more boots! Fall is settling in here in Chicago, people are finally pulling out their boots. I, however, have been sporting my boots since September 1st! I am getting in tall, short, ankle, knee high and lil booties. I thought I would just show you a few I have listed so far. More to come by Friday....
 1970's Taupe Grey FRYE Boots (7M) $45

 1970's Burgundy Supple Leather Boots (8M)

 1980's Black Ankle Length Booties (8M)

 1960's MOD White Mid Calf Boots (7.5)

And please contact me if you are looking for some particular and I am sure I have it or can find it for you! I will be listing at least 3 more this week! 

And thank you to my Big Sis Amy over at Mittens for saying such sweet things about me and my little shop. She has been my biggest supporter since the beginning! If it wasn't for her I would not have an Etsy. I will be posting more about Amy and her amazing 2 Etsy shops, Mittens and The Vintage Market Place later this month. Among other ladies that are truly influential to me. 

2 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

You are so welcome and meant ever word!
Thanks, for the compliment on my pic, funny I was thinking and not feeling my best that day. Funny how we see ourselves is not how others view it.
Loving those burgundy boots. Can't wait to sport my new leather boots I splurged on for the trip home.
YAY FALL
See ya soon
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Kary-
I agree with Amy. I'm totally crunching on the Burgundy boots. I'll check back on Friday to see if there still on here. Your taste in Vintage is amazing!
Love Your Cuz-
Tracy :-)