Sunday, July 31, 2011

The time has arrived...

That's right, its yard sale time! Next Saturday, August 6th bright and early! I will be selling vintage, new and awesome clothing, accessories and home stuff! Starting at 8am and going til most of it is gone! View the ad HERE.

This weekend was the Randolph Street Antique & Vintage Market. It was a huge success! I mean literally was the best sale I have ever had! I cleared out a full rack! Woohoo! So to keep up the momentum, I want to clean and purge my home and studio. I totally hold on to way too much and now is the time to let it all go! For cheap, I mean, somethings will be a little as a $1. Yep that's right! So come and hang out with me on what will hopefully be a lovely Chicago Saturday:)

And of course there will be some regular Dethrose Vintage goodies for sale too:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeet!