Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Troubled Heart

I had a wonderfully productive day yesterday, mostly etsy and house organization. I came to realize that I am sitting on way too much Vintage and I will be having a big sale of a lot of it, maybe a yard sale. I am thinking $1-$10 sale. I will keep you posted on this! 

Well during my clean up, I came across this little Gem I forgot I had bought for myself. I get things all the time that need mending and they just get put in my "to fix" pile. That pile seems to grow before my eyes every week. But yesterday I mended almost all of it! I only have 3 items left in the pile! Well, this skirt was missing a button and one of the pockets needed restitching. Now it's perfect! What do you think? I think I may just keep it for a bit and then put it in the shop! 



Head Scarf~ Thrifted
Shoes~ PineappleMint on Etsy
Handbag~ JenStyle Chic Vintage
50s Blouse~ Thrifted
Bangles~ Thrifted





I have recently been on a huge workout kick. Normally I do exercise at least 3 times a week, but as of a week ago it has become a daily ritual. It all started by my annoyance of not getting anywhere with my workout. I feel great sure but soon boredom set it. My goal and only goal has always been to keep my hips trim and tone my legs. Not to lose weight, I repeat, not to lose weight. But sure enough every time I exercised I lost weight in my stomach and arms, the last place I need! And my hips and thighs remained the same:( So I just started a workout routine and I have already noticed a difference, I will wait to see what comes of this over the course of the next 2 months before I decide to tell you how awesome it is.:) Wish me luck!! 

6 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

Keep!!! When you sell I'll buy, so it can stay in the family ;o)

Hep~Kitten said...

I love your shop it just always has the best stuff!! But I agree that you should keep this!!

Anonymous said...

a yard sale huh? keep me posted!! :) and i say sell the skirt and keep the dress from the previous post!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Please email me if you decide to clear out any dresses/skirts in larger sizes-- I'd definitely be interested! thriftaholic (at) yahoo.com

Inés said...

Love the outfit pin up,i love it!

Tasha said...

Ooh it's lovely! I would definitely keep it if I were you. Great pattern and unusual colors.