Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunshine in St. Louie

Here are more pictures from my trip. While in S. Illinois, we made a quick stop over in St. Louis.



 Every time I go to St. Louis I have to go Cherokee St for shopping and stop by my favorite vintage store, Ruth's Vintage.

 Looking at vintage fabric with mom.
 Hats, Hats, Hats!!


 Searching for goodies...

 And here's Ruth:) She has been doing this for 30 years or more. Before the store was opened she sold everything out of her house. Her items are fantastic and she is as sweet as can be!

 My Mother and Myself:)
My mom & my bf Kat!








9 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

You look adorable and skinny!!! Fun day :O)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I love this post. I'm very envious of your flat tummy. I am so curious to know what the prices are in stores like that. In Aus, you have to dig REALLY hard and you will find some vintage stuff in secondhand stores, but things in a vintage store like that would cost loads.

Vintage Market Place said...

that look on ruths face is priceless!!!

jen said...

i HEART ruth!!!

thatdamngreendress said...

I wanna visit Ruth. and st.louis. and develop a midriff!

Anonymous said...

love it gimme them hats!
Alma

DorsiaShannonVintage said...

you look amazing, as usual, and RUTH is smokin! :)

Dethrose Vintage said...

This trip was on of the most successful and fun! Despite my car breaking down the day we were supposed to leave and throwing my back out the next. Hahaha, but all in all it was great!

Kerri @ OldLadyChic said...

I recently found your blog and I'm super stoked about it. Love your style and can't wait to see what else you come up with!