Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More Events

After one event ends, preparation for another begins. I hope you all can make it to Dethrose Vintage's next 2 events! 

First is the Randolph Street Antique Market, located in the West Loop of Chicago, it's one of the biggest sales kicking off the summer! Dealers of Vintage and Antiques come from all over to sell and to shop. I planing on bringing at least 3/4 of my shop:) Along with my brother Jon from his shop Tivoli! 

Located at 1340 W. Washington Chicago, IL 60610
May 28th & May 29th 
Saturday 10am-5pm & Sunday 10am-4pm

Second, I have organized my first vintage sale at a newer gallery called RGB Lounge. I am very, very excited for this Vintage Sale! It is such a great space with amazing artists and I have asked some of my favorite vintage sellers to join in the fun. Along with having great vintage spanning from the 30s into the early 90s, there will be 60's films playing on the projection and a great music mix of from Tony Junior. 
Vintage Summer Sale
RGB Lounge
1420 N. Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL 60622
June 11th and 12th
Saturday 12-8pm & Sunday 12-5pm

Here are a few of the things you'll be able to find there from my shop, along with a lot of new product!!!


 

And Jon's Collection...

I hope to see you all there!!!!!

No comments: