Thursday, April 7, 2011

Looks

First off, I just wanna say thank you to all of my new followers and the lovely comments you all have been leaving me! You seriously brighten my day! I love hearing from all of you:) 

I have had a terrible cold this week and I can not seem to get better:( So needless to say I have not had time or the energy to take new photos or post new items in the shop. I decided that I would do a reflection back throughout the past 12 months! Man, it was funny to see how fast my hair has grown in the last year! Thanks to my dear friend Isa, you all should know who she is by now, the wonderful and beautiful photographer behind the lens of Chicago Looks! She always takes such wonderful photos of peoples Street Style and I am lucky enough to have had her capture some of my fav outfits! 

Feb 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
Sept 2010

Oct 2010 




Nov 2010

Dec 2010

Jan 2011





Feb 2011

March 2011
 These Photos were actually taken by my friend Frances, you can see her style blog here.






How much have you changed in the past year??

xoxo, Karyn

5 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

this is just why I love blogs, it is so easy to document your life.
I used to document my life with a picture a day with my Izone camera. It got very expensive but so glad i did it. Brooklyn can look back and see all my crazy days. LOL
I think my fav look here is the October ones.
Must have been a great party! :)

Dakota said...

That ruffled lace dress from January is soo pretty; I love it. You look so glamorous in all these pictures; you actually remind me a lot of January Jones in Mad Men... which is a good thing, she's so gorgeous.

thatdamngreendress said...

yellow striped tee and yellow floral skirt FTW!

Love your bombshell hair styles!

I definitely haven't documented regularly or with great photography, but it definitely makes for a good resource/reference!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

You probably get this all of the time, but you look quite Betty Draper/January Jones in a few of these pics. :)

Q's Daydream said...

You are a doll!