Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Update of the week

I have a very busy weekend in store for myself! Another big vintage sale, finally the time has arrived for the Modern Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Explosion. People travel near and far not only to sell but to shop! 2 full days from 11 to 6pm. I will be snapping photos, talking to vendors and of course slinging my own vintage goodies! So if you are in the Chicago area please come by and see me:) Scroll down for  details of the sale.

Since I will be busy with this sale I wont be able to post for a bit. But don't fret, come Monday, I will have a post about the weekend sale. And hopefully I'll be lucky enough to have beautiful weather once again to take more outdoor photos! 





 1970's Cushy Rainbow Platforms (8M)




MODERN VINTAGE CHICAGO
SPRING FASHION & JEWELS

Saturday, April 16, 2011 10am to 5pm
Sunday, April 17, 2011 10am to 5pm
Plumbers Hall
1340 W. Washington - Chicago, IL
$8 discount online General Admission or $10 at the gate. New in 2011: Every paid admission gets a $5 or $10 Shopping Voucher good toward purchases. Online tickets are NOT mailed, just print your Paypal receipt.

2 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

Lovely!
I can't wait for you to visit Nashville someday :O)

thatdamngreendress said...

yowza...almost like you have to purchase everything at once (those shoes with that dress, uhuh!!)