Saturday, December 4, 2010

Creativity that goes a long way...

I have had such wonderful feedback regarding the Dethrose Vintage Look Book 2010. I can not take all the credit, this way such a huge collaboration with Blow-Up Creative! I don't think I have ever had so much fun! Working with Richie and Katie really was the perfect collaboration for getting all of our ideas and vision out there. We started with story boards and inspiration, after that, the ideas just flowed so well together. Our first sit down with one another was so successful, I knew our ideas and vision would mesh so well! I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect project. Always working on new and exciting things, Richie and Katie are truly motivating & inspiring people. While achieving their dreams, they are also soon to be parents of Twins! I can only imagine how amazing their little family will be! With all their vision and passion for the arts, Richie and Katie can see the potenial and beauty this world has to offer.

Please check out their work here. Here is their contact for those of you who need creative people who think outside the box! info@blow-upcreative.com

Here are 2 of my favorite Photos from them...

And 2 of my favorite Photos from the Dethrose Shoot!

Visit Dethrose Vintage for the Pre-Holiday Sale going on now til December 11th! Dresses, Skirts and Blouses are all 15% off:)

No comments: