Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To Market...

(photo courtesy of Thriftaholic.blogspot.com)
 Things have been a little quite around here. I have been so busy at our shop Market Supply Co. It's been our first month open and it has been beyond amazing. It's so fantastic to have a shop where I do what I love and in a way I've always wanted to do. So in case you missed the news, Dethrose Vintage is now a brick and mortar here in Chicago. Market Supply Co is a collaboration between Dethrose, Clyde's Rebirth and Midnorth Mercantile. Just think of it as a modern General Store. A little something for everyone.
I am living my dream and thankfully I have my fiance and best friend here to do it with me:) 
(photo courtesy of merlkinzie.com)
If you can't make it out to Chicago, you can still shop online in my Etsy shop. I still hope to update it weekly:) 
To see more, check out Dethrose Vintage.

No comments: