Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall [?] Shop Update

Finally, Fall has come around here, well, kinda. I mean sure it's October, but it still feels more like early September. I don't know about you're cities but Chicago has not gotten the memo that it is Fall! We have been teased with cold[er] evenings but 70ยบ days, no thanks! I am ready to layer up in my wool, tights and boots! Until Fall & Winter set in I thought why not give you a few more transitional pieces before we dive right in!! 

Check out Dethrose Vintage for more weekly updates or if you happen to live in the Chicagoland area, visit us at Market Supply Co! Located at 1747 S. Halsted St, Chicago, IL.

1 comment:

Babes in Thriftland said...

I was visiting Chicago this weekend and stopped by your store. I was blown away by how great it was! I was able to narrow it down to one dress so I'll have to let you know when I wear it :)