Friday, April 27, 2012

Shop Update & Important News!

More from my Southern Illinois road trip and a few I have been meaning to list for awhile! 




Ok, so yesterday I told you all I had some news. I have recently gotten a Studio Space for Dethrose Vintage for work and Appointments Only for clients. I have been working out of the second bedroom in my apartment for a year and a half and enough was enough! I can not work and live in the same place anymore. So my friend Merl, who you all know from the wonderful photography & also a genius jewelry designer, and I found a huge shared space! We are in the works of moving in and hopefully will be all set up and open for business with the next few weeks. For the first time I can breath! I can not wait for our first appointment:)







6 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I am loving the outdoor photos.

Zoë Winters said...

Gorgeous things! If only I had more pennies! :( Enjoy your new space! Zoë x

Ma Cherie D said...

Oh perfect clothes.

lucitebox said...

I'm so excited for you & Merl! I want to come visit, soon!

Laura said...

Love that first dress! Congrats on the studio space - that's so exciting :D

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Appliance Repairs said...

Thanks forr sharing this