Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fields of Lilacs


This past week I went home for a few days to Southern Illinois. Spent most of the time thrifting and the rest relaxing. That's honestly why I go home as often as I can, low key relaxation. Don't get me wrong, I love, in fact ADORE, the city. But occasionally, it's nice to get away, see family & friends and thrift shop!

These photos were taken in the middle of a field of lilacs in an area of my hometown Chester Illinois. It was just too pretty and smelled way too amazing to pass up!


Blouse & Skirt ~ Dear Golden Vintage
Accessories ~ Estate Sale
 1940s Purse ~ Antique Mall
Sunglasses ~ Target
 Sandals ~ Dolce Vita

As I was saying in my last post, I recently opened my Studio with my friend Merl. Stay tuned because we will be having an opening party for our new space and will begin scheduling appointments!! So excited:) 

3 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I love that you shop at Target!

Ma Cherie D said...

This outfit is perfect.

Stephanie said...

Great postt thank you