Sunday, April 29, 2012

Espresso & Ivy

More photos from my trip to Southern Illinois. These were actually taken in St. Louis Missouri while thrift shopping. We stopped in my favorite STL coffee shops, The Mud House. Fantastic espresso, if you live in the St. Louis area, I highly recommend it!

The dress I am wearing is one of my new favorites:) I got this at a vintage market and it just fits perfectly and is oh so comfy.
 Head Scarf ~ Thrifted
Straw Handbag ~ Kokorokoko Vintage
Jewelry ~ Estate Sales

Right next to the Mud House there was a beautiful yard with Ivy along the building. Kind of hard to pass up a good photo opt!
 
 Oh and did I mention that the weather was absolutely gorgeous! 70 degrees and sunny, such a nice change from the cold rainy weather we've been having here in Chicago.


7 comments:

marmarvintage said...

St louis sounds like amazing city.... Lovely outfit as always.
xoxo Maria from MarMarVintage

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

*screams* That dress!

Sara Kristiina said...

Aw what a sweet dress! Looks great :)

-Sara
autumn coffee and inspiration

alittlevintagestory said...

Gorgeous dress and love the cute pink sunglasses!

Zoƫ Winters said...

What a pretty lass, pretty dress and pretty spot for pictures! :) x

Miss Minik said...

oh my god i love your outfit!! especially your glasses! they are so adorable!!

http://msminik.blogspot.co.nz/

susie said...

St. Louis has some great little vintage gems. It needs a good spit-shine, but it's a great place for lovers of all things old and dusty..in a good way.