Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crazed Pink

Yes, yes my hair is pink. With Chicago being so warm lately and Spring lingering in the air, I wanted to celebrate with something fun. So why not put a few light pink streaks through? It was really bright but it's toning down to the color I wanted exactly, baby pink:) Probably another week or so and it will be the perfect shade of pink!

So continuing with the Spring theme, here is a little Dethrose shop update!! 


I hope you are all having lovely weather like Chicago is having!!

xoxo

5 comments:

Emma Litton said...

I love the pink streak in your hair! So fun :)

xo,
Em

Unknown said...

Oo la la! Love the pink dress!! I miss you, pretty lady!

Marie said...

Gorgeous! You are stunning in pink.

Sophie said...

Your first dress reminds me of the one Natalie Dessay wore in La Traviata! You're lucky to be able to pull off this colour so well! I'm a redhead so even though I love pink, I have some trouble wearing it.

Laura said...

Okay, I'm not normally a big fan of pink, but that first dress is too perfect for words! Love the fun streaks in your hair, too :)

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com