Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crazed Pink

Yes, yes my hair is pink. With Chicago being so warm lately and Spring lingering in the air, I wanted to celebrate with something fun. So why not put a few light pink streaks through? It was really bright but it's toning down to the color I wanted exactly, baby pink:) Probably another week or so and it will be the perfect shade of pink!

So continuing with the Spring theme, here is a little Dethrose shop update!! 


I hope you are all having lovely weather like Chicago is having!!

xoxo

5 comments:

Emma Litton said...

I love the pink streak in your hair! So fun :)

xo,
Em

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

Oo la la! Love the pink dress!! I miss you, pretty lady!

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

Gorgeous! You are stunning in pink.

Sophie-Marie said...

Your first dress reminds me of the one Natalie Dessay wore in La Traviata! You're lucky to be able to pull off this colour so well! I'm a redhead so even though I love pink, I have some trouble wearing it.

Laura said...

Okay, I'm not normally a big fan of pink, but that first dress is too perfect for words! Love the fun streaks in your hair, too :)

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com