Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year ~ New Update

I hope all of you had a happy and safe New Year! I spent mine unexpectedly in Nashville Tennessee with friends. Andrea from Blonde Bedhead and Merl from Clydes Rebirth & Mo Vintage, had invited me to take a road-trip down south with them. No particular reason, just a quick warm adventure outside of our blustery cold winter here in Chicago. It was such a great trip and it was amazing how much I fell in love with Nashville in 24 hours. I will be posting more about our trip and photos later this week:) Including a lovely meet up with Quincy from Q's Daydream! Who might I say is even more lovely in person!

More of that later, let's get on to the Dethrose Vintage shop update! I decided that I haven't been adding enough accessories as of lately, so I thought since I have about 50 purses and 100 shoes in the shop, it's time to get them online. So here is just a few for now but much more to come!

 

No comments: