Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gettin' Hitched - The Vintage Bazaar

Yep, it's that time again! The Vintage Bazaar is returning yet again for a vintage pop-up shop. The twist? This one has a lovely vintage wedding theme! It's also taking place at one of my favorite venues here in Chicago, The Empty Bottle.

The lovely gals behind the Bazaar, Katherine & Libby, asked me to answer a few questions about my love affair with vintage. Of course I never deny talking about all things vintage, I would talk about it constantly if it were socially acceptable! To read my rambling go to The Vintage Bazaar website:)
Dethrose Vintage will be bringing some of my loveliest items to this event. Some fit for a guest and some fit for a bride! And some just so gosh darn cute, you can wear them where ever you want! 
I hope to see you there! 

The Empty Bottle
1035 N. Western Ave 
Chicago, IL 60622

January 21st, 2012
11am-4pm

No comments: