Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh how I forget...

Everything about this week has been about in with the new, out with the old. I have gotten all new electronic devices, new computer, new phone, new iPod and a new outlook. As I stated in my last post, everything has slowly been coming together. Work, AG, is awesome, better than ever and Dethrose is well, making me smile more and more everyday. I have always been terrible with time management. I always seem to pack on more than I can carry and being as headstrong as I am, I don't stop til I finish and make sure everyone else is happy. I realized that this can not go on. I have to focus on what is going to make everything balanced. It is finally setting in. I have posted a ton about this upcoming Vintage Bazaar Sale and I actually accomplished a lot of what I needed to in a timely manner this time. Rather than doing everything up to the last minute, I started early and now I can breathe and wait for the big day!! I hope I see all your faces there and many many new ones!!


Now I have had more more time to do what I love and look forward to this time a year...Fall shopping!! Living in Chicago, this time comes sooner than later. Probably in the next few weeks the temperature will start to slowly drop and jackets will be pulled out. I can't tell you how exciting this be for me. I have already started for Dethrose and shopping for many many fall skirts, jackets, boots and dresses. It's going to be a epic inventory you will start seeing in the first few weeks of September. I believe my new inspiration will be a huge mix of different things. Music, iconic starlets and lets say a wonderful mish mosh of 30's, 60's and 70's. People from Hedy Lamarr, Bridget Bardot and of course one of my all time favorites...Grace Kelly.


While transferring everything from my old computer to the new one, I realized I never posted these last photos of my last day in Vegas this summer. And boy was it a hot one!! Wow! I know to bite my tongue when I even think about complaining about the Chicago sun.


3 comments:

Green Glass Vintage said...

Love your new look! And your outfit of course

Dethrose Vintage said...

Thank you!!

Isa said...

Yr such a flower... love the little tummy showing, so cute!