Thursday, August 26, 2010

I *Swoon*

Recently I have been eying the fashion designer Lena Hoschek from Austria. Thankfully, I came across this wonderful designer via Quincy from Q's Daydream (an adorable lil ol' blog, one of my personal fav's). The dresses, the styling, the photos, absolute perfection. I dream of owning some of this girls designs! If only it were sold here in the US. Here is a peek of my favorites....



And the cutest...
Tomorrow is my day off and I have a very exciting day planned. Estate sale shopping to restock Dethrose Vintage since you all bought half of it this weekend! Hahaha....

So come tomorrow night I will hopefully have some fun photos showing off that dress I got from Nicole the other day and some other goodies:) Night night.

4 comments:

ina said...

Wow! Those are really beautiful, need to check her design out! Thanks for sharing.

Q's Daydream said...

Yay, I'm so happy you like Lena!!! and my blog! You make me blush!
I've been waiting to post her fall collection, you beat me too it, lol!

Dethrose Vintage said...

Quincy, serioiusly I was in awe when you were posting about this woman. So amazing, thank you! I love finding out about new designers.

Q's Daydream said...

She is my fav for sure! I'm obsessed really...look at her sight at least once a day, haha! She's really sweet too! She has thanked me for my posts about her and said how much she liked my blog and shop. :o)