Sunday, March 23, 2014

hibernating


It has been a long, long time since I have written or posted anything on this ol' blog! 2 months! 2 months that have flown by. Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am done with Winter. It has lasted for far too long! Luckily, instead of my regular hibernating, we've been keeping pretty busy. The shop has been great, online & here at Market Supply Co. We've been out searching and digging for Spring and Summer goodies that I can't wait to finally bring out to light. Soon, I hope. The snow was finally leaving us but then what happens this morning? I awoke to a snow covered ground again. I almost threw in the towel right then. I want green grass & trees! Warm sun and a cool breeze!!! Is that too much to ask!?

Another thing that has been keeping me relatively sane is working out at the Bar Method Studios here in Chicago. The last 3 months have been brutal and rewarding. I swear it's been the main reason for me to not stay cuddled up in my warm bed all winter long. I started hard by going 26 days in a row for January, then every other day in February and now 4 days a week. Without that, the shop, Mike and my friends, I probably would have curled up with my cats in my bed the last three months just trying to keep warm! 

Here's a little recap of my winter via Instagram! 

The shop...

bathing beauties before the get to the shop...

vintage finds that are too good to sell...
where the vintage goes before it hits the shop...

the sweet things we encounter while working...


and a few things I love...

Chicago & my man

and of course...
my fur balls. 

Not pictured, my friends, which I realize I don't have nearly enough photos of. 

How do you survive the Winter months?? 









2 comments:

ashley said...

I love your style! Well, the style of your pictures! Timeless and cute :) is that store everywhere or is it just a one-location place? Feel free to check out my blog too! I'm at ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com :)

Unknown said...

Dolum Makinaları

Sıvı Dolum Makinası

Etiketleme Makinası

Dolum Makinası

Bal Dolum Makinası