Saturday, June 16, 2012

What I Wore to Work :: My Dear

The other day I had to head to Detroit, Michigan unexpectedly. Only there for about 36 hours, I knew I had to hit up one of my favorite vintage broads, Lauren from Dear Golden Vintage. As per usual, Lauren was up for a fun visit and full of hospitality. Whiskey Smashes, dinner, and your basic Tom Foolery. And before you ask the obvious question, yes, of course I shopped her inventory. While gabbing and laughing, I was sifting through the racks and I spotted this number. I put it on immediately and did not take it off. Fit me like a glove and it brightened me up rather rapidly!! 

So this "What I Wore to Work" post is all about the dress:) 
Not only did I spot this dress, I also spotted the bag! My "Karyn" perfect handbag, giant, woven and leather. I seriously can not have too many! You have any?? Sell them to me!!! 
Locket ~ Antique Mall in Michigan
Bead & Gold Necklace ~ Gift from MERL
Ring/Bracelet ~ Thrift 
 
Something tells me I will have this dress and handbag for a very long time. Check out the rest of Lauren's inventory at Dear Golden HERE.

7 comments:

lauren said...

You're my favorite vintage broad. :)

Emily said...

Which antique mall did you go to? I live in MI as well. :)

Doganiam Motyle said...

sweet dress, s great look

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

I luuuurve this dress - those ruffles, swoon!

Penny Dreadful Vintage

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

That outfit is perfection.

Laura said...

That dress is perfect! What a great look!

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

Marie said...

What an amazing dress, but I am head over heels for the handbag!