Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just a few things...

Lots of fun things this weekend keeping me busy! The Vintage Bazaar, a blogger meet-up and tons of new stuff preparing to be added to Dethrose! The Holiday season has definitely arrived! I just hope I'm not to busy to enjoy it all. I can't wait to share all the fun and details next week with you all.

The other fun thing I got to do last week was a photo-shoot for local Chicago Boutique Penelope's. Penelope's has been my favorite Chicago non-vintage shop. The aesthetic of this lovely lil' shop is definitely a 60's modern vibe, you literally walk in and want to live there:) Carrying all the best brands, A.P.C., Rachel Comey, Sessun and that's just a few. Check out the blog for more info. Here is just a sneak peak of the lookbook coming soon. I wanted every single piece of clothing they put me in!
Photographer: Julia Stotz: www.juliastotz.com, Hair/Makeup: Karen Brody
I hope to see all you Chicago area vintage and antique lovers this weekend at the Vintage Bazaar! Friday night pre-party Pop-up Shop with drinks and yummies provided by Chicago's own Longman & Eagle! Sip on some Whiskey and get first dibs on the best clothing and antiques from 7pm-10pm! Sat & Sun will be open from 11-7pm:) Please visit the link for details!

And just to reiterate if you haven't already, check out the newly launched Dethrose Vintage website and LookBook!!! 







3 comments:

Laura said...

Looove that look you're wearing! That dress looks comfy and chic - a a rare and welcome combination :)

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Oh my, the photos with the spotted tights. So beautiful.

Maryna M said...

love this look <3 Such a great way to combine black and brown)

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/