Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vintage Overtime


This past week was a busy one! Traveling and buying for the shop,working 14 hours a day. Honestly though, if I could be that kind of busy everyday I wouldn't mind the chaos! I have a ton more to do but I couldn't wait to show ya the goods. 
 
As I was unpacking I realized just how much I found. My only problem...figuring out what to keep;)
Here are just a few of my favorites:
Now I can't really sew but I am contemplating keeping these 1930s & 1940s dress patterns. The illustrations alone are great.
Luckily I got a few dresses cleaned and shot early:) So here are the first 5 in the shop right now! 
1950s Burst of Light Dress ~ SOLD

Check out Dethrose Vintage for more!! 

2 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I adore that blue summer dress.
What a great find especially with the matching jacket.
Patterns were always my weakness...
Amy

Famous Mockingbird said...

That pale green one with the cream flowers is amazing..planning on selling that one?