Monday, July 23, 2012

Revisted

Lets visit the 1930s and 1940s shall we? This shop update has a special place in my heart. It's a very bittersweet update. I wish I could keep everything in it! But sadly, I can not. Why? Well, normally it doesn't phase me if something is too big because I'll alter it to fit me perfectly but these were so special I didn't want to change them one bit. I wanted them to go to a gal that can appreciate them just the way they are:) Now the shoes however break my heart! I soooo wish I could fit these! 

I hope you all find these items as lovely and special as I do! For more, shop Dethrose Vintage

2 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful! Those are the red shoes that every girl needs.
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

Laura said...

I don't know which I love more - the dresses or those incredible shoes!

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com